Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Running the Distance

Boy did I hit the ground running today. 4 new patients wanted to come in and a sick baby. Not that I'm complaining, but I wish it was spread out instead of all at once. Especially since I try to book everyone in to a block so that I'm focused just on patients. So the week is shaping up to be a good one.

We had our meeting today for my next patient appreciation event. It should be a lot of fun. The theme this time is Looking as Good as You Feel. I'm having my friend MK Lady do make overs, Vicki is bringing Cabi tops for the ladies and her husband Nick is touching up hair. Then Diane is taking glamour shots of them. So the guys don't feel left out I have MM coming to do free chair massages. Everyone is looking forward to it. Last time I did a big one it was a lot of fun. This looks to be even better.
Phili is turning out to be a normal person. Who knew? She's intelligent and down on her luck so that's why she's with us. I'm not quite sure what her story is. I know she was married and whether she's divorced now or just separated is unknown to me. She moved in so fast the Landlord never filled me in. She's a very earth woman. Although I know she has no night vision and I think is directionally challenged. When I was leaving this morning I think she couldn't find her way out of the neighborhood. I saw her coming back and when she saw me she did a U-turn and followed me out. So she's not all there.
Tonight is $1 movie Tuesday with the singles, well single anyway. At this point only one person is coming with me to see Doubt.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Aww, don't be too hard on Phili, now. I am very directionally retarded, too. I have even managed to get lost on every day destinations. This is her first week, I'm sure she'll get the hang of it soon enough,

 

What's a Cabi top? And, I didn't realize you treated babies, too. Cool, as that expands your potential clients. Guess you figured out why Phili didn't know how to get out..... :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails