Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Reading is Fundamental

Inverse lied about doing a double tonight at work so she could drop her daughter off at childcare so she could go on a date. So it was just the Landlord and myself for dinner. We ended up trying to figure Inverse out. She says she has a GED, but her reading skills seem very poor. We haven't been able to figure out if she just can't really read, is dyslexic, or what. What I mostly see is her view of the world and what she can get out of other people. While I know she had a bad childhood there is no want to change her ways like she stated when she first came to live with us. The Landlord is thinking it was all a lie. That she'll just move out next month having had free rent for a few months. Inverse has bought many things that were not important ie. expensive bags, wallets, etc. So I think her days are numbered. Since she bought this lemon of a truck from the guy she is trying to date she has left me pretty much alone. Something I'm happy for. I'm not in the mutual using society.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

What I can't understand is why on earth the landlord isn't starting eviction proceedings now. It's unfortunate Inverse is getting away with getting him to give her rides and let her pay rent late while she buys expensive things.

But on the other hand, he did see this coming and didn't do anything about it. I also wonder if he would've given a man the same treatment. Sounds like he was thinking with his loins.

 

I love your last line and I'm glad to hear it. You're a good guy, too good for the mental bs and materialism that woman is into.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails