Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Ear Seeds

Since many people asked what ear seeds were I figure I'd just tell everyone once. You know about new age crystals and such. Well ear seeds are in same venue. You toss a seed into your canal and seal it with a plug. The moisture and warmth inside help the seed to germinate. As it grows it helps the natural flora in your ear. I also have some shares for the Brooklyn bridge for sale too.

Ear seeds are tiny metal balls made of steel, silver, or gold. They are taped over the acupuncture points in the ear so that patients can stimulate certain points between visits. This works well with weight loss, addiction problems, etc.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails