I'm not quite sure if her sister wanted that information shared. LOL.
I'm not big on tagging people, but if you would like to play go right ahead.
The Last Thirteen Things I’ve Seen on DVD
1. Big Trouble in Little China – Just a great hookie movie.
2. 300 – This is such a guy movie and Miller’s visualization brought to film are simply amazing
3. Casino Royale – Actually the only Bond book I read. While Connery is still #1 in my book I liked Craig’s raw and gritty portrayal of 007.
4. Babylon 5 season 1 – Oh I wished I had more money. Best Buy had them all dirt cheap a few months ago. I saw the whole series when it was first on and I loved it. Now going back I really see how it was all scheduled out from the beginning.
5. Two & Half Men season 1 – one of 3 shows I watch a week on TV. I never got to see these and I think I pulled something laughing so hard.
6. Running Scared – this was the other half of my weekly watches way back when. It’s still as funny.
7. My Super Ex Girlfriend – a great movie for us nerds. All I can say is the bed scene.
8. Animal House – I hardly ever see this movie, but it is just such a timely classic.
9. Seinfeld season 7 – The coming wedding of George and Susan nuff said.
10. Iron Man – I was impressed they did a great job of updating the mythos.
11. Goldfinger – One of my favorite Bond movies. With the Aston Martin, the hat and great characters like Oddjob and Pussy Galore.
12. Avengers Unlimited 2 – this was okay. Didn’t do as good of a job with it as they did with others.
13. Azumi – very enjoyable Japanese sword flick