Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

The Road of Drama

I have to admit that a simple incident at pizza last night has been a major workout for me. It took me a while to get to it and many shares. However as I still do I focused on the physical which was Ark Man's rage instead of the spiritual problem which has always been my fear and anxiety on me taking care of myself. Hell I've taken care of this kind of stuff so much I'm a 5 star veteran, but for some reason that core fear that I can't take of myself is still there. While it is not as bead as it use to be this incident really struck a cord in me. I guess since I really don't deal with this crap anymore which is weird for me since it was such a daily occurrence for most of my life. Well that right their is a good indicator of how my life is going.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails