Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

TMI Tuesday


1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep? Cuddle of course. I love the feel of flesh. Wash? And lose the great smell of sex and your partner. Fall asleep? Depends on how tired I am.

2. Have you ever fake orgasms? Yes. Sometimes you just want to go to sleep. ;)

3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex? Wow I'm trying to remember I would say 5.

4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car? No. it was offered, but I knew there was no way I would be able to drive in a straight line.

5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime (so for me a male)? Do you think most people lie when asked? Hmmm I'll guess 8. Do I win? Lying? I really don't know. I guess not.

Bonus (as in optional):Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain) Yes. I've always had more women friends than men. For me women talk more about their feelings than guys do. If you were a "couple" first I don't think so. Just too much baggage there.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

1.- cuddling is great....after cleaning up a bit... sorry.. but sex is really messy and unless you have rubber sheets on the bed it's gonna get stains and I *HATE* that. ;) Besides....you don't lose the smell...just the drippage.. ha..ha..ha...

5. - yes.. people lie about that all the time. Guys don't really want to know that a woman has had lovers in the double or triple digits and neither do girls. and frankly...we don't want to know you can count them on one hand either... ;) No matter how much someone tells you "it won't matter" ...it always does!

Bonus -- I'm a firm believer that being "just friends" with someone of the opposite sex still means that there is some level of sexual attraction. Given the right circumstances.... it'll happen. probably ruin a great friendship..but then sex always tends to get in the way. :P

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails