Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

TMI Tuesday


1. Early bird or night owl? Oh I'm a night owl. Go to bed late and sleep late. I'm very rarely in bed before 11 and I hate to get up before 8. I know the smallest violin. How I spawned a child that likes the crack of dawn is beyond me.

2. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking? I would say smart. My intelligence just gives me so much enjoyment. I meet enough women that are gorgeous and nothing between the ears and I just couldn't be that way.

3. Do you gossip? No I don't think it is a nice trait. I could very easily, but I work not to.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) I'm a solid 5. I enjoy trying a lot of things. However as I get older I have a growing fear of injury and that is causing the number to slowly drop.

5. On a scale of 1-10, how good a kisser do you think you are? ( ditto ) I guess an 8. Never really knew until the last few women I have dated have made the comment that I was very good. Who knew?

Bonus (as in optional):What do you consider the biggest turn on out of the following? a) lingerie b) movies c) toys d) role playing e) leather f) none of this does anything for me. I would definitely say role play since it fully engages my mind. When I was younger I would have said lingerie, but that has faded over the years.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

My darling Mike,

It would seem that you are a special variety of the male species. It is not often that one finds a man who would choose the "mental stimulation" of role playing over the visual stimulation of lingerie. Congratulations. You have elevated yourself yet another level above the typical knuckle dragger that I so often encounter. That makes you a most desirable catch in my book.

Passionately yours,
Cin

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails