Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

The Lame List

When I read Cinnkitty's blog I knew I was going to be tagged. So the rules of this is that I make a list of 5 things that I do, did or like that I’m proud of, but that others may think are totally lame. LOL this is most of my life.

  1. Everything I collect goes in alphabetical order. Books, CDs, movies (anime is separated as is DVDs from VHS). If I don’t collect it then I care what order it goes in. A place for everything and everything in it's place. Please don't think I'm neat cause I'm not just organized.
  2. Yes you can borrow my pen, but I’m going to watch you because I want my pen back. For this reason I never lose my pen. My pen is mine so get your own damn pen.
  3. I collect Japanese gashapon. However I only get them when I finish watching a series as a trophy thing.
  4. I paint tiny figures about a 1 ½” high for sci-fi war gaming. Although I haven’t played for a while I still am proud of my painting prowess.
  5. I love Pixar movies so yes you will find me sitting in the theater by myself without a child. Hey I’m comfortable with my inner child.

I'm not big on tagging people, but if you would like to play go right ahead.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Ha..ha.ha. had a premonition, did you? :) that's funny... I actually waffled on tagging you because you already put so much of yourself out there with the TMI Tuesdays and 13 Thursdays. :P

Cool things Mike.. (ummm, technically I *used* to alphabetize everything, but now.. with such limited space I only have a few books left and all my music goes into the iPod, so no more cd's. ha..haha..)

thanks for playing!!!! :)

 

Aww so you're a gaming nerd with a touch of OCD?

Wanna date?

lol.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails