Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Mystery Solved

Forget the elliptical and do salsa. My instructor was saying how are steps are just like being on an elliptical. Jeez dance 2 hours and I now knew why all my pants were becoming tight around the thighs and no where else. Hell I left the club with me jeans tighter than I went in. We started later tonight than usual and way under girled. 3 girls to 8 guys. I finally found out I only been doing this for 6 weeks so I felt real good about my progress and did well tonight. I did meet W-salsa girl tonight. I thought she was attractive and then we got to dance a while together. I played stupid since I thought she was the married girl from last week. Lucky for me she wasn't. She says we danced before over at the Tropicana. We got to talk a little and she said she was coming tomorrow night to dance. I'm hoping so we can talk more. I feel more chemistry with her than I did with Spa girl. I think Spa girl falls into the category that she likes me and I know it so that is increasing my attraction. I don't know if there is enough chemistry there. Hence how well I was able to think things out when we together. So I will put her on the back burner since she is right across the way from the office. I tell you it is a little different for me. I'm use to see a girl I like, pounce, and ask her out. Trying to not pounce anymore. It is easier when I know I will see the woman again.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

I am sooooo looking into salsa lessons around here.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails