Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

TMI Tuesday


1. What are your 7 favorite tactile things that turn you on? Sex (like oral, or penetrative) cannot be an answer. (Examples: silk, light tickling, etc). Nothing out of the ordinary: light touch, nibbles, kisses, a firm squeeze and repeat.


2. What are your non-genital erogenous zones and what do you like done to them? My neck, definitely my neck, just nibble on it and I’m in Heaven.


3. What sounds get you sexually charged? A soft moan


4. After losing your virginity, what is the longest you’ve gone without penetrative sex? Two and a half years


5. What is your least favorite sexual position? Hmm I don’t think I have one. Why don't you like it? N/A


Bonus (as in optional): If you could sexually dominate or submit to 5 people - any 5, currently living or deceased - which 5 would it be? WTF? I have no idea.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

No least favorite sexual position? Come on....you can do better than that. :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails