Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Thursday Thirteen

Last Thirteen Books I've Read


  1. Journey to the North Sea by Hideyuki Kikuchi
  2. Carpe Demon by Julie Kenner
  3. White Night by Jim Butcher
  4. Into a Dark Realm by Raymond E. Feist
  5. Flight of the Nighthawks by Raymond E. Feist
  6. Fulgrim - Graham McNeil
  7. Flight of the Eisenstein by James Swallow
  8. Harry Potter & the Deadly Hallows by J.K Rowling
  9. Habeas Corpses by Wm. Mark Simmons
  10. Chapter War by Ben Counter
  11. Pilgramage of the Sacred by Hideyuki Kikuchi
  12. His Last Command by Dan Abnett
  13. Tempest by C.S. Goto


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 people had cathartic therapy:

Wow.... I haven't read ANY of those... not even the Harry Potter.. I know!! Crazy huh? ;)

 

I can't remember the last 13 books I've read. But I'm writing a book now. I have started my beginning about 4 times already.

Thanks for adding me!! :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails