Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Shit & Pizza

It's been a long time since I've stepped in dog shit. Actually it's been so long I can't remember when the last time was. I know Eric has stepped in it a few times when we were all together since I was the one cleaning it. Anyway this topic comes up since I stepped in it tonight. When you do step in it its like a stink bomb went off. All the moist smelly stuff inside was just all squeezed out on the bottom of your shoe. Let me tell you it's even better when you have sneakers with all the little indentations. What truly sucked is I didn't really have anything to clean it with in my car. So I dragged my foot around as best I could to dislodge most of the crap (pun intended). Then when I got back to pizza I just hosed it down with cleaner and pried the shit out. Oh what fun work.



I was bummed that the sale sweatshirts were gone. I was handed the clothes sheet. I had my options of the sweatshirt, windbreaker, or parka. Parka? WTH? I'm not delivering pizza by dog sled in Nome Alaska. My manager is telling me how nice and warm it is. A) it's $55 B) it has the logo on it C) I'm not working here for the rest of my life. So I went with the sweatshirt and I'll put a thermal shirt on when it gets cold.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails