Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

TMI Tuesday

1. What was the first movie you saw on a date? Geez your making me really work the brain cells here. I think it was the Shocker. Some low budget horror flick. Yes I hate horror and yes I saw it for the girl.
2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date? Dawn

3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)? Reis Field the Rockaways

4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the internet? Yes plenty of times. If not, would you? N/A

5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date? Brought a flower which I do on most first dates unless I know the woman likes something better.

Bonus (as in optional):Describe the best date you have ever been on. I guess we're still talking first dates here. I would say it was with this girl Colleen. She wasn't in the right space for dating, but boy was she funny. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time and never that much on a first date.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Good Tuesday afternoon, Mike !
Flowers are ALWAYS good to bring on a date. Makes a guy look classy and thoughtful.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails