Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Halloween Costumes

Since it is October and thoughts of what to be for Halloween abound I thought I would remember my past costumes.

1. Jedi Knight - This was fun since it was the first time dressing up again.
2. Cowboy - not too original, but too much arguing with the ex kept me from being creative
3. Biker dude – Eric was so sick this year
4. Prisoner of my student loans - this got a lot of laughs
5. Liono from Thundercats - a group of us were suppose to go as the whole Thundercats. Besides my friend John and myself everyone else chickened out. Fuck turds.
6. 30’s gangster – here’s the ex and me
7. Medieval thief - it was a simple costume to go to a college party
8. Zorro – it was an easy costume. Can’t see much of it in the pic, but Eric looked so cute
9. Vampire - this was before the dental work
10. Werewolf - everyone loved the face on this, but I couldn't find a pic
11. Medieval warrior – this was a fun year. We were all in college and went as a theme.
12. Wizard - this is this year's choice. Pics will follow.
13. Mowgli the Jungle Boy – not a Halloween pic, but this is what everyone calls it

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 people had cathartic therapy:

I'm just curious, were you going for 'gay' biker dude or did it just turn out that way? :-)

Digging the Zoot Suit, though. Way cool.

 

Re: biker picture

You look like the Village Person they never speak of.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails