Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

That's What I'm Talking About

1:18 pm. Ah what a glorious time to get up after going to be at midnight the night before. To feel rested is a good thing. Also I don't have to work pizza for the next 4 nights. Wow that is going to be weird. Plus I need to budget my spending money until then.

Well the teenager pizza poll says I'm a hottie as was yelled out last night after I delivered to a slumber party. LOL. I have to agree with one of the other drivers. People who stiff need to be stabbed with a pen. "Madone de mia" I can scream when I plunge it into there arm. Oh by the way that is fuck you in Sicilian.

Other than that I'm going to take it easy today like yesterday. Do some writing and relax until I meet up with friends tonight for some comedy improv.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails