Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Favorite Movie Lines

1. “Excuse me while I whip this out.” – Blazing Saddles

2. “If hate were people ... I’d be China.” – City Slickers

3. “There’s no fighting in the war room.” – Dr. Strangelove

4. “Do you expect me to talk? No Mr. Bond I expect you to die.” – Goldfinger

5. “Buuuud … you’re as useful as an asshole ... right here.” – Kill Bill 2

6. “My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father, now prepare to die.” – Princess Bride

7. “It’s just a walk on the beach. It’s not a marriage proposal.” – Something’s Gotta Give

8. “See Sonny its only business. Nothing personal.” – The Godfather

9. “Shop smart. Shop S- Mart.” – Army of Darkness

10. “If I didn’t fear human authority figures I would apply enough pressure to your blunt skull to cause your life functions to cease.” – Coneheads

11. “Light is green. Trap is clean.” – Ghostbusters

12. “Did a cow shit in here?” – Kentucky Fried Movie

13. “Me soooo hot. Me soooo horny.” – Full Metal Jacket

While the list is in no order and there are plenty more. These are what came to mind.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 people had cathartic therapy:

13 movie quotes and no Monty Python???

*sigh* I'm very disappointed in you. "Blazing Saddles" will only take you so far.

:-)

 

Dude! I'm disappointed too... but not because of the missing Monty Python (which SWF has a VERy good point about)...but about you screwing up "The Princess Bride" quote.. Blasphemer!!!! that's just wrong man... sick and wrong....

Inigo...INIGO... not Indigo.. what is he?? BLUE INK??? Augh!!

"Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die"

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails