Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

New Directions

One thing I've learned being a chiropractor is that most people truly don't care about there health. They just want to be out of pain and there is nothing wrong with that. There was an article in the paper a while ago that did a study showing that sex appeal ranks higher than health in people's minds.
So I'm tapping into that. I was going to try to do something about better posture and body language for single people to help in there dating life. However the change over to chiropractic was like Evil Kenevil jumping the Grand Canyon. We all know how that ended up. So I'm going into helping people stop smoking and weight loss. The acupuncture I do helped people with varicose veins and acne so why not. I know how I just never put it out there. So I'm setting up systems today to operate it in the office. The good thing is no insurance companies. I just need a few supplies to arrive so I can send the patients home with them.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails