Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Breaking News

Over dinner the Landlord informed me that Inverse's guy told her that she can't move in with him and that they won't be getting a place together because of his sick mom. At least I know why I got the free show this morning. I guess she doesn't know that my penis and wallet aren't connected and have never been. Well she has 3 weeks and counting in the house. April 5th is the big day.

L must not be seeing anyone this weekend since she is a little more talkative on Facebook. She's let me know what she's been doing all weekend long. Oh well she had her chance.



D and I set up our date for Wednesday and the museum. It's different talking to her from the women I normally date. She's a low person on the totem pole worker, no offense here. I've been dating business owners and higher ups in companies for a while now, so it's just different. D is good to say what she likes about what I do, but I need to see how much we connect on other levels.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails