Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Mike's Getting a Little Angry

I read a bunch of blogs a day and I'll admit I don't comment much, but one thing I did like that I saw on many sites was the top commenter widget. I thought it would be a cool thing to thank all the people that do comment. So I downloaded the widget which was very easy. However all the thing keeps showing is the people who developed it. What is this some kind of bizarre advertising for them. There is not much to do to get it started, I know since I reviewed it again. If anyone knows something I don't please let me know.

I have to reveal that I've become a Super Poke Pets addict. I've been playing it for the last few days and for some reason I enjoy it. Maybe it fills my need to have a pet around I don't know. I can't believe I waste the time doing it.

Today I'm writing every thing out so I can start the weight loss and smoking cessation as soon as I get my ear seeds. Honestly I will be happy if I got one patient a week with it. Since it's cash it will be a blessing.

I was asked what I'll do now that I'm not dating. You know I have enough things going on that I don't notice at times. I owe on taxes this year so not having the dating drain on my wallet will be a good thing. However as many know I can with the direction of the wind on dating if someone catches my eye.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Hi Mike,
You're right, that widget doesn't seem to be working. Good concept, bad execution!
Best,
Marty
P.S.: What's an ear seed?

 

You know what's interesting, is that the ad on your blog for Milpitas Spine Center is where I go for adjustments. Interesting.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails