Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Spring Fling

I have to admit I'm still lit from all the flirting with the accountant at game night. She's still not out of my mind. I may have to ask her out which is becoming more solid with each hour. Even though it's only in the 40's maybe I've been hit with the spring air.

Today I'm tired after getting up way too early. Not to let the time go to waste I hit the gym early this morning. Actually it was nice since it was empty. It seems the members drop out as the week goes along.

It's a good day in the office mixed with some meetings outside. I do have a 3 hour gap between my last patient and meeting the singles for the Funny Bone tonight which will suck.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails