Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Snowballs Just Keep Getting Bigger

As I've stated many time. I have a hard time with change even though I know true happiness comes from change. It's been an exciting morning. A business friend's wife wants to come in for treatment. A old patient wants to come in and bring her kids in. The cherry on the cake is that a local radio host wants me to come on the air to do an interview about my business and chiropractic. Hey all great stuff, but it's a push out of my comfort zone. Being in a new place I get anxious until I accept what's happening. In the past this is where I'll usually slide back to my comfort zone and I don't grow. That's not a viable option. So I'm plowing ahead.
Now I just need to tighten up all my procedures to handle all this change and new opportunities.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

That is awesome that these good things are finally happening ! You worked hard for it, now it is time to reap the rewards.

Don't even think about you being out of your comfort zone. Just accept these things, enjoy your success and run forward and don't look back. Especially in times like these, shit happens and all this could be cancelled at the last minute. Then you would look back and even regret thinking about it being out of your comfort zone.

I am telling you this, because it happened to me. I just moved out of an awesome place, and I spent a lot of time thinking about me being out of my comfort zone. I regret that now, and wish I could've enjoyed it more.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails