Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Happy Hour Pics

Since everyone loves pics. I just downloaded from last night's Happy Hour over at Knuckleheads. It's a great place with good food. The funny thing is everyone thinks it's a biker bar.
While it's right next to the Harley dealership and has the motorcycle decor motif, it's not a true biker bar. We had a sweet 16 party next to us. I told everyone they would have to go down to Bone Shakers for a biker bar and probably a fight too.

Once 12/1 comes around and there is no more smoking inside restaurants it will be better. While it wasn't that smokey, my clothes did reek of it last night and I'm coughing a lung up today. My body doesn't do well with the stuff.

Everyone had a fun time. I was happy to see a lot of the new members come out. Only 3 others where in the group more than a month. I find it the most difficult to get newbies to come to events. Happy Hour seems to be relaxed enough to get them to come out and meet people so that coming to events isn't so daunting.

I was hoping to get a picture of the people there trying to catch a lobster for there dinner, but every time someone tried it the crowd gathered and blocked me. That's' all folks.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Hi Mike,
Nice photos and what's not to like about a place called Knuckleheads. Just curious, does your group read your blog?
Best,
Marty

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails