Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Rainy Blues

My faith must be lacking a bit today since I'm sort of pessimistic. I'm already worrying about the end of the week. However I know that it's a lot of work between now and then which will prove good results. I was able to add 3 patients on to the books today alone and one of them is a new one. I think I'm just focusing to much on compliance today. With the economy the way it is, most patients just aren't coming in to get rid of all of there pain. Just take the edge off it seems. I don't think they realize that the average worker loses about 5 productive hours/week due to pain. In this type of economy you don't want to be the weakest link.

I was able to follow up with the office managers I met Friday. Two worked out very well. I don't know what they will refer to me, but one was able to introduce me to a doctor I wanted to meet.

Phili worked out well throughout the night. No real noise, although I need to confirm her schedule. She said she would be getting up at 6, but this morning she got up at 7. Tomorrow morning that would be a problem for me. Other than that I think she'll make a good addition to the house. She's intelligent and considerate. Now just hope her new job works out well for her.

Getting back to the gym has been a god-send. I'm sleeping a lot better. It's funny I tell my patients to keep up with this kind of stuff, but I forgot. Oh well.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

I wish I could go to the chiropractor more. Lord knows I could use the adjustments.

However, my insurance doesn't cover such visits, and although $40 per adjustment is reasonable, I just can't afford it all the time.

I remember when I had to share the bathroom with other roommates. A couple of times I had to skip showering because the roomies hogged it too long :(

 

Hi Mike,
Sounds like you have a good new neighbor. Please keep us informed if she turns out to be a nutcase.
Best,
Marty

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails