Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Old Man Winter

Well Inverse finally got herself a new set of wheels, a Chevy truck. So she'll be happier to be able to come and go as she pleases. I'll give her my Eric's booster seat for her daughter since he no longer needs it. LOL. I know the next few years with him as he grows up I'm going to feel older.

Yes my Landlord has issues. He is looking to help people, but his problems sometimes get in the way. He has some OCD going on and if you can follow the path which really isn't hard for a normal person it's okay. The biggest thing is not to bring him into your life. These women are usually looking for someone to save them so they don't have to do the work themselves.

German girl and OVDC are still ribbing me in my non-dating status. They still can't believe it. I guess it's been 3 weeks. I know I'm starting to get the want to date again, but I want to get everything better under wraps before I venture out again. The last 2 weeks have rattled me and I want to get back to a balanced state. I know part of me would like to be in a relationship to take some of the stress away which I know would be the wrong reason.

Well old man winter actually arrived today. While we only got a dusting of snow. There is plenty of ice all around and it's only getting colder. I think I might skip the usual Monday meeting with the guys to stay off the roads.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Stay safe!! And warm!

 

I'm stuck on the photo of the girl with the truck. If that's her winter outfit, I can't wait for summer.

 

So Inverse got herself a new set of wheels but isn't up to speed on her rent ? No wonder your landlord wants her out.

I think you're doing the right thing by taking a dating break, especially since you recognize that you'd be dating mainly to fill a void. Right now I am in the same position as you, and for me, not dating is the best thing I could do for myself.

Good luck with everything.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails