Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Rollercoaster of Life

Okay this is where things start going fast and I move out of my comfort zone. It's called a comfort zone for a reason when you move out of it the anxiety starts. Nothing major, but it definitely can be felt. While today is slow in the office, I'm needing a crowbar to squeeze people in tomorrow. From what I started out on the books Monday I'm almost tripled that which is great. Now I just need to stay on top of it all. I see little things starting to slip, like calling patients on how they are doing.

I did get a new massage therapist today for the office. You know, very attractive, recently divorced, I need her like I need a hole in my head. However she is cheaper than my last one so hopefully she will bring in more business. I have a patient tomorrow for her so we'll see if she's up to snuff.

Today I need to run over to my Mom's place to sign the paperwork and finish this cycle. I can't believe I'm trying to squeeze it into my schedule today. I will just have had my facial so I should be relaxed.

While I may still want to date every once and a while, I'm happy every morning that I'm still single. There's nothing to take away anything I'm dealing with and I know I feel better when I'm dealing with life on it's terms.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails