Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Turn the Corner

It's interesting how a change of perception can change your world. I texted Blondie last night to see if she was up for a talk, but got no response. Still nothing this morning. I probably won't contact her today to see if I get any response which will tell me a lot. I was saving this weekend in hopes of us getting together. So I have nothing scheduled to do so I think I'm going to make an event for tomorrow to cover me. I hope I'm wrong, but for some reason I don't think so.

I tell you for some reason I have one bad week a month. This week was it and it always takes me down a few notches. With a few extra bills next month I don't need to behind the 8 ball. So my anxiety is growing.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

I hope you stumble onto something wodnerful to do this weekend! Popped over from T's blog to see who the guy was that would leave her such a kind, sound comment. lol...it's a cool guy with great taste in movies! hahaha...love, love, love Something's Gotta Give!

 

Don't borrow trouble...Blondie is sick, right? I'm sure that's all it is.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails