Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

NSF Ride

I had it all planned out. Oh well the best laid plans of mice and men. I dropped off rent last week after 2 pm so I knew they couldn't put into the account to the following day which means it would clear the next. Everything would work out and I wouldn't get any penalties for being late. WRONG! Some how they got that baby in that day either through a check scanner or some bank that allows you to post till 5. Since it went in that day I was $8 short. Since then it has been the NSF ride. What I love is how they seem to hold my credit bills to the day when I can get hammered. I know the bank is a business, but do they have to use the whole fist when they fuck you?

Went to see Get Smart last night for a $1 movie Tuesdays with the singles. I had to admit it was better than I thought it would be. It was a 50% turnout which is good for us.

On the home front, my Landlord left last night so I have the place to myself till Saturday which is always fun. The freedom is a nice change.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails