Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Shit I Do & Do Not Need

Woohoo! Gas was $2.39 a gallon so I was able to fill my tank up for under $30. I truly can't remember when the last time that was. I truly will love it when I go visit Eric in a few weeks.
Jeez it's been a long time since a patient tells me their dreaming about me. Whether they are or aren't I don't really care, just don't tell me. Why because then I really have to enforce a boundary that shouldn't normally be enforced. I hate these little things.
Lastly did you know all the totally cool gadgets you can add to your blog. When you hit the add gadget button. If you go to the far right or enter a word in the search engine you can find really cool stuff. Yeah, yeah I know everyone already knows this, but I just got here on the banana boat.

4 people had cathartic therapy:

the picture... no words can express, i thought maybe at first glance it was a soft pretzel... wrong I was... all wrong....

 

I'm not even going to ask what that's a picture of! Or what relevance..never mind. I just saw the title of the post. *wanders off in a daze*

 

It's fake dog poop. This is teh internet and you can find pictures of ANYTHING. So you know shit - poop. Works for me.

 

Yes, you can find pictures of just about anything on the net. See you found Gadget land..careful you can get lost in there, and it steals hours from you. (Hugs) Indigo

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails