Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Is it Suppose to be That Color?

I picked up the Photographer at her place tonight. She has a very nice townhouse. It's funny I remember when they were built years ago. She gave me the tour of the place and asked what colors I thought the walls were. I believe I got 4 out of 5 which is good for me. I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

It was interesting, Town Center was having a Halloween party. I didn't remember seeing anything about it, but they had a live ban and different things for the kids. By the time we got there it was time for the adults. It was interesting to see most of the guys go for scary and most of the women go for sexy.

While I greatly enjoy getting free tickets to the Funny Bone I hate the nights that it isn't smoke-free. I swear I never see so many people smoking in one place even though this is not a smoke free city. Yes tobacco is still king around these parts. Hey its the South.

My second problem with the Funny Bone is that most of the time that I go the MC and the opening act are always the same. I've seen the two guys so many times I could do there act. However tonight it was all new people so I was ecstatic. They were all funny and the Photographer and I laughed really hard.

A funny fact I've found out about the Photographer is that she can't tell a quick story. I get all this background information with it. I don't mind since it makes for a good story and I get to learn more about her. I was happy to talk her into coming to the Halloween party tomorrow night.

On the way back to her place she stated that it took me long enough to ask her out. She said she had liked my picture and hoped after we met a long time ago. However the next night when we went to the Funny Bone I had the Planner there with me. So it's interesting to be in a relationship with someone who has been wanting this for a lot longer than I have.

One thing I am always amazed at is how everyone kisses differently. I don't think I've been with two women that have even been remotely the same. I guess I should understand better after MK lady's kissing personality test and how lips are all different, but I'm still amazed.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

awww.. kissing, one of my favorite things to do... sounds like you had a nice time... that's great! : )

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails