Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Light Headed Feeling

Oh the paint fumes are killing me today. My head is pounding I have to admit the room looks very nice in the new color although it feels smaller. I'm not a big fan of the the paint stains on the rug though. I'll do the waiting room over the weekend since it would be best to break it in half. I have to admit it was nice not ruin any clothes yesterday painting, but it was a lot of scrubbing in the shower to get it off, especially on my feet.

Tonight I have my networking game night. Copied off when I do it with the singles I picked a game or two for people I do business with to learn more about each other. I think most people have cancelled on my leaving me alone with the Photographer. I enjoy hanging with her so I can learn more about her to make a decision later on if she is date worthy. My worry is that my patience level can sometimes be low and I'll push forth with it tonight.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Gross on the throw up guy. LOL... It's great to see things from the male perspective... so this is what you guys really think? LOL... What is "date worthy?" Plz get ri of the wor verification. I am missing a letter on my computer. Can you guess what it is?!# =.)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails