Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

The Power of Sex

It's always a couple of weeks after I break up with someone that I realize the power of having regular sex. While I don't have a sweet tooth for sweets I do have one for sex. Hey what can I say. I'm not promiscuous so I do go from feast to famine. So it's been a couple of weeks since the Planner and I stopped seeing each other. My body is asking me what the hell happened? So my roving eye wants to come out. However this is the time I don't want to start meeting someone. My motivation is sexually driven and that never leads to anything lasting which is my goal. Yes I'm goal driven.

Yesterday was an excellent day of work especially for a half day. 6 patients with 3 of them being new. I handled it all, but when people start coming late and others early it gets a little rough around the edges for me. However if it was like that everyday I would be very happy.

So this morning I finally got back into the gym after a few weeks of being off. It felt good to get back in the swing of things. Now I just need to work it back into my schedule and I'll be good with it.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

momogamous loving sex is addictive, sigh...

Years of starvation, then the hope of bliss when you meet someone you really care about - a few months of oh-yeah-total-joy-rush, then years of starvation again...

My hormones only chilled out at age 50.

 

Ah yes, sex. Wait, what? I think I've forgotten how to do it again...

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails