Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Double Crossing

"Wanna come and see my Hard Drive? Babe, I promise you it ain't 3.5 inches and it sure ain't floppy. " - My favorite pick up line of the day.

I'm not a big political person on this blog, but here in Virginia fighting is tough to win. What I'm finding out is that my little corner of the world really is a important piece of the pie. How important you ask? Well I tell you.

No Double Dipping
The democrats in an attempt to increase votes they have gone to the local colleges that have high amounts of out of state students. Told them to absentee vote in there home state and then register in Virginia to vote again.

What Was That Day Again
The republicans I have to admit did outsmart them with their plan. On handouts with official logos of the Board of Elections have informed many people that since the polls expect to be overwhelmed they have spit the voting. All republicans are to vote Tuesday the 4th and all democrats are to vote Wednesday the 5th. Classic.

All I can say is I can't wait till Wednesday when it's all over.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Mike,
I'm sick of it as well. Campaigning ought to be 90 days or less.

 

Add me to the vote... just tired of it and at this point the canidates are being tuned out anyway... happy boo day!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails