Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Who Knew?

I had a new patient today. She was short which is neither here nor there. What it did make me realize is that I've been dating a lot of tall women lately. When I say tall I don't mean 5'13" tall, but an inch or two shorter than my 5'9". Back in NY I don't think I ever went out with anyone above 5'2". It's a strange thing here in the South that women seem taller.

Now if you really want to see the move that is considered the ball buster go here.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Seeing as I'm a NY'er and 5'1 you could very well be right about the height according to local. Sometimes it's easier when the other person closes all the doors to move on. I don't think she could of been any more blunt about it. I truly do hope there is someone in your future with more compassion and class. (Hugs)Indigo

 

Well, I'm one of those tall women and it seems every lady I know is a midget, or maybe it's I'm a tree.....either way, I don't have a single friend over 5'3 and I'm just shy of 5'9, flat footed. A nice pair of lady heels and I'm a shoe in for basketball at 6 foot. Maybe I need to come south~~

Rebecca

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails