Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

What Tuesday Brings

Well new blog fodder seems to be on the way. We have someone coming over for dinner to see if she likes the place. The Landlord seemed pretty happy with the person. I know he's never met her so who knows what she looks like. I believe she her daughter is 4 and she doesn't have custody every other weekend. It's amazing what you hear. She seems to already have a guy since the landlord was informing her the room she was getting had twin beds.

The door being closed to my room is a good thing and Phili is suppose to start working nights again. So hopefully that will stop that train in its tracks.

Today is a day of marketing. Over the last few months I've learned a bunch of different things to teach my patients. I spent part of the morning trying to figure out how best to present it. I was thinking of doing a 8 week program, but the logistics of it just weren't working. So I'm going to do classes in the office. I'm hoping people will answer my survey so I can figure out when the best times for it. I know people will want to know what they can do to better deal with stress, how to prevent arthritis and falls in seniors, but its always getting them in the door.

The ex is still being nice to me which is still freaking me out. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. L thinks she's getting sex. I think it's her aunt bank rolling her so that she doesn't have to work and can stay home. What ever it is, I just pray that it doesn't stop.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

I also get freaked out when people are super nice to me as well......

I wonder what the new roommate will be like. But I do know that you will tell us about it, and I always look forward to that.......

L thinks she's getting sex ? Who is she again ?

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails