Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

A Hot Saturday

The word of the day is "fuck". I'm not quite sure why though. I'm not a big curser, but the f-bomb has been coming out of my mouth a lot today. Only when I've been alone. Something happens and I'm a saying it.

The Pow Wow with the singles today went well. The setup of the festival was different from the Filipino one they do there. So how I told people to meet me really didn't work. I was happy I gave everyone my cellphone number to find me. So we did meet up and the one late comer was able to be talked in. I tell you it was almost 90 here and being out in a big field was not the greatest place to be cause it was HOT. As many of these big event are they aren't structured and people wandered here and there. I don't know how the Native Americans did all the dancing in full costume today without passing out.

Phili again made dinner tonight. If she has a plan for me I have no idea what the hell it is. Rarely is she ever close to me. Nor does she bring up anything sexual. I'm happy to be friends, but I know I have to limit my exposure to her. With having her so closely available and the little outfits is going to wear on my reserves. Whether she's waiting for me to lean over to kiss her or what I don't know, but I don't want to find myself in that position.

The Landlord should be home tonight which will be good since it's getting hot in here.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Thanks for your comment suggestion. I have taken your advice and there is no more word verification on my blog.

The word of the day, lol. It reminds me of a pickup line my Canadian classmate once taught me in German class in Austria....

"The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word."

That's a freebie for you in case you ever decide you want to use it on someone. Just don't tell them it was me, lol.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails