Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Pay Dirt

Ugh I'm tired. A friend invited me to a Rotary meeting this morning. No offense to anyone, but I could see why it was all seniors at 7:15 in the morning. What an awful hour and even worse getting up an hour before. Hey I'm use to bankers hours even though I'm not a banker. While I commend them for all the charitable work they do, it's an expensive organization to belong to. Quarterly dues, and a lot of other payments to move up the membership ladder.

Finally I got paid on two patients which was a nice chunk of money so I can pay some bills. I got to do the happy dance which I haven't done in a while. Afterwards I finally got my date for being on the radio next month. So some nice home runs today. The last which I will believe when it happens is the one of patients and next door business neighbor knows many of the doctors in the area. He said he would give me introductions. I know he is a lot of talk so I'll have to stay on him about it.

Supposedly we're having a hard luck case coming to live with us for the weekend. If she ends up moving in I'll give her a nickname, but it's a convoluted case. I feel bad for the lady.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Hi Mike,
I sort of like your landlord without even knowing him ... he seems to have a soft spot, a willingness to help people in trouble.
Best,
Marty

 

~grabs shoes~ Ok sugar I got my dancing shoes....now...LET'S Salsa
~ole~
*snaps*
Yeah!!!

happy happy happy dance, yeah *jazz hands*

 

Ahhh, feel badly for the lady, too.

Seems it's been some years since you had to attend high school, or yours didn't start at near 7:00 a.m. I certainly hope I can sleep in longer when I'm older / senior, staying up late is fine:)

Good job on your progress with your business and getting paid. My brother('s business) is owed $22,000. by a guy who had to just file bankruptcy. Sigh.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails