Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Twister Time

No not that kind. As the weather people are saying we're paying for the gorgeous weather over the weekend. So there are tornado warnings all over the area today. I thought it was suppose to be a nicer day, but I guess not.

Personally I don't really care if anyone comes to an event or not. My patients know I did something for them and it allows me to call people I haven't heard from in a while which can lead to an appointment. What I do care about is the people I do the event with. I had asked them to bring people so that their clients could also take advantage of the festivities. However that never seems to happen. I've done enough of these that I know how to get the most from them.

While I enjoy hikes, the day after always sucks. I have flat feet and it's why people like myself aren't in the military. We can do the hike, but it's the next day that you really see the reason why. OMG my shins hurt in weird areas. I think that's what makes it so bad. It's muscle pain that I never feel any other time.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

That one girl in the twister pic has her knee on the mat. She should be disqualified.

 

Hi Mike,
I don't envy you the flat feet ... just make it tough to take long walks.
Best,
Marty

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails