Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Battering Rams

After dinner last night Phili stopped by my room to say did I hear her and Landlord. I wanted to say that was 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back. I have to admit this is what usually happens. Most of the women that do pass through here are very strong willed as is the Landlord. So it's like two rams bashing there brains out to be the winner. Since I'm easy going I have no problem in the house.

Phili decided to to watch some Sopranos with me. The funny thing is she's like I probably saw it and wouldn't want to watch something she already saw. So far every thing we've watched she's said she seen already, but in reality she hasn't. Phili is too crazy for me, great body, but she's not based in reality.

My brother and family will be here the next couple of days to visit our Mom which will be nice. I don't know if I'll be able to hook up with them when they visit her though.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Hi Mike,
I think you should hire a cameraman and make a reality show out of your house. Inverse ... Phili ... the Landlord, it would be great for one of those cable networks.
Best,
Marty

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails