Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Post Date Report

Well Facebook girl was at Starbucks when I got there. She was wearing an outfit she had on in one of her pictures and she pretty much looked the same. I was just wondering how long her hair would be. We grabbed some drinks and sat down to chat. NY'ers converse easily and I enjoyed that with her. I can't say I had super attraction nor was I bored so I figured I was right where I should be. My one concern was that in most of her pictures her cleavage is hanging out and it didn't disappoint today. However I was good and never dropped past her lips. Okay I grabbed a gander when she turned her head. My biggest concern with her is she's a tanning junkie and her skin is starting to show the symptoms of it.

Anyway I only had an hour so I asked if she wanted to get together again. She agreed. We talked about next weekend, but we may do New Year's Eve is she doesn't have her daughter. As I started this with nothing to lose. I'll continue to see if their is anything here. I have to admit she is different from any other woman I've dated before. I don't know how to describe it, but she is.

Afterwards I got treated at OVDC's who nicknamed me "Romeo" since I never seem to have any problem getting dates, unlike other people she knows. She had a good laugh with it.

6 people had cathartic therapy:

Somehow, I wondered if she was actually looking for a New Year's Eve date:) She may NOT have been, but still. I wish my New Year's Eve date night out was this weekend, and not Wednesday night, because I do have my daughter...... oh well!

 

Not much can be learned from a first date, but at least the tension of a first date didn't seem to be there.

One step at a time...

Keep us posted!

Estela in South TX

 

My impression is that you weren't too excited about the date, but you don't sound that disappointed either. I hope you have a nice time on the next date.

 

My impression is that you weren't too excited about the date, but you don't sound that disappointed either. I hope you have a nice time on the next date.

 

She is gorgeous!!!

Now get your butt back to my blog and write your singles ad. It only needs to be one sentence.

Come ON. It'll be FUN. I'll send you something pretty if you win.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails