Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Coffee Talk

Okay I'm lying no coffee was involved in this. Anyway I was talking to my friend Paul about my feelings about Tech girl. He had a lot to share since he talks to his therapist a lot about this subject. His point was that my feeling were normal. The bells and whistles I'm use to are attached to that unhealthy personality that has all that drama. So without all that it feels flat for me. I guess I'm still use to all of that drama and even though it isn't visually present I can still sense it and am drawn to it, like a moth to a flame.

All of this makes me relax more and I slept like the dead last night. I also had one of my finished business dreams with my Dad. It's weird, I always have these when I'm intimate with a women. Healing happening at multiple levels, who knew?
The bad side to all this. I started having 8 o'clock office hours 3 times a week today being the first day. Going to bed late, sleeping the sleep of the dead, and a very cold morning didn't make me want to get out of bed this morning. If I didn't have a meeting with my accountability partner at 8 I would have slept in. The meeting went well, but he seems fixated on meeting face to face. I'm so use to doing this on the phone with other people. So hopefully he'll adapt.

4 people had cathartic therapy:

Healing and awareneeses definitely happen at multiple levels when you are searching for answers...

 

Unlike my recent unrequited love experience, you seem to be heading in the right direction! Keep up the good work! Blessings, Lisa

 

Very insightful and so true!
Even though you are aware, it is hard to dive in when that insane addiction is not there (ie. the drama/or attraction as a result of our own neuroses taking shape in relationships that you were referring to)

Good luck. Tech girl sounds very positive.

 

Oh God. You and me and Ms. Single Mama are all having the same experience. Something is "missing" so we assume something is wrong. Weird, isn't it?

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails