Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Holiday Dating

One thing that can throw a monkey wrench into the holidays is starting to date someone. Hey it's another present to buy when I'm already finished. Also what do you get the person? Luckily I listened to everything Tech girl has said. While she hasn't mentioned what she would really desire. We did talk about journaling. I said I like to type it out since my handwriting sucks and I can't write as fast as my brain works. My typing skills have increased over the years and the courses I took weren't fully wasted. I use half my fingers. Tech girl stated she would rather write it out. So with 2 weeks to go I figured I should start moving so I ordered this from Amazon.
Juliette talked about blogging and dating the other day. While I tell everyone I journal I don't say I keep the blog. I do this for me and I'm happy that people enjoy reading it. However a significant other reading this would ruin the purpose of it. We all need somewhere we can go to sort through our thoughts. I need something that is physical also. So journaling covers both bases. GF's of the past have looked at me a little funny when I mention one of you to them since they can't figure out the connection.

4 people had cathartic therapy:

I think Tech girl will love the journal.

 

A journal is a really really cool idea!!

I would love that as a gift :)

 

Beautiful. May I have one, too?!# LOL
XX

 

Your ad for this post says "meet married women." Ha, like either of us would want to?
Anyway, a real live write in it journal sounds perfect for her. Perhaps you can even find a great quote to add in your inscription on the first page?
And here I'm dating a guy who goes out and buys the things he wants (just got some new books).... eh, just enjoy being with someone if it's someone you enjoy being with!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails