Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Major Tom to Ground Control

Well Facebook girl emailed me to confirm our 2 o'clock Starbucks. I have to admit I'm a bit anxious which surprises me since 72 hours ago I didn't even know this woman. I guess what's getting me is I don't know what to expect which brings up issues of my Mom and you never know how she would be when she came home. Most of the time she was great, but that one in ten that she was a wailing machine. So I can get these anxious moments when I'm not quite sure what to expect from a woman. Ah feels better to talk/journal about it.

Like I said yesterday I'm not expecting much. Besides being a fellow transported NY'er and a single parent I don't know much about her. She flirts well, but that only lasts so long. I'm going to OVDC afterwards to get treated so when I get back to the office I'll let you know how it went.

I have to agree with Senorita about Tech girl's email. I had hoped that it meant she had moved on, but I doubt it. It's why I wanted to end it when I did since I knew she was attaching to me really fast.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails