Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

The Award Ceremony

Okay now I have to award the Marie Antoinette award to others. The rules say 7 people, but I think they were on crack. Do that and we'll be out of people really fast. Anyway without any further ado. The envelopes please:
  1. Jen at My 33 People who always brings us with her when she's out with friends and family. Providing pictures to make you feel you're right there with them.
  2. Ana at Inconvenient Truth who struggles with a new marriage, sobriety, and an ex.
  3. Marlena at The Exception who brings up a lot of good questions about life, parenting, being single, and the occasional dating one.

Here are the rules for the Award:

1. Please put the logo on your journal - Real People - Real Blogs.

2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award.

3. Nominate at least 7 if you can.

4. Put the links of those on your journal.

5. Leave a message on their journal to let them know.

6. Put the award on your sidebar/journal.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails