Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

The Deed is Done

Well I have to admit I was nervous about breaking up with Tech girl, but it went over well. I think she was sad about it to. I could hear it in her voice, but we talked it out. She wasn't fully sure about us yet and was still deciding, but we both agreed we enjoyed the friendship. So that was good. She thanked me for my honesty which I knew was big for her and for me to.

Since I'm now free for the holiday I'll join the other singles at our Christmas dinner. Speaking of parties my business group party tonight was a lot of fun. I got there late due to patients. Times are tough and I'm not about to give away new patients. MK lady brought her daughter and Paper boy brought his twins. All the kids are getting bigger and were a big hit at the party. I'm beat tonight and I have an 8 o'clock patient so I feel like I'm on a treadmill, but at least people are coming in which is huge.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Wow! You did it?!

Well, it at least sounds like she handled it well.

No drama... very good.

 

Good for you for being honest with her. There are so many people that would have just let it drag out, or never called her at all.

You're a rare breed, mister!

 

Gla* you are still frien*s. Thank you for the Happy Anniversary. ha ha @ you'll have the same anniversary on the same *ate next year. LOL
XX

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails