Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Christmas Dinner

I arrived early to give Ms. C a hand. Since it was her house and she was doing all the cooking it was the least I could do. So I helped her set up and move furniture around. We had 10 people total and I was the second youngest. Everyone was from a meetup group and 70% of them were in hiking group so that was the dominating conversation. It also was a theme in some of the presents. A bendy flashlight, zero degree socks, and some super soap that makes you tingle all over, but just don't get it in your eyes. The conversation was good and so was the food. It was interesting talking to a different group of people. The majority of the them had been in their careers a long time and had done interesting things in their life. One day I hope to be there.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails