Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Those Last Minute Items

Wandering around today between patients I found items for those hard to buy for people on your list or everything else is sold out and you're desperate.
If you'd rather enhance what you've got instead of covering it up, you might like to try Rodial Skincare. This topical formula has pomegranate ellagic tannin and myrrh resin to naturally increase your bust and decolletage. It might sound too good to be true, but you really can increase by a cup size.
Subtle-Butt is another rear-themed product whose name produces giggles. However, these disposable deodorizers really do eliminate gas smells with their antimicrobial carbon technology. Just attach Subtle-Butt into your underwear and go ahead and pass gas and you won't be able to smell a thing. It's great for use in crowds or after a particularly gassy meal.
Have a little problem with monkey butt? Why not try Anti-Monkey Butt Powder? This powder helps keep a certain region dry and smelling fresh. Whether you ride motorcycles or horses, play sports, or just sit on your butt all day, sweat and friction can cause uncomfortable problems. With Anti-Monkey Butt Powder's long lasting protection, you'll never have to worry about that again!

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Hi Mike,
Now I've heard everything. A spray on Boob Job?!? I know just who to market it to: The wives of men who buy Spray On Hair. As for the deodorizing butt tablets, all I can say is "Yikes." I mean, what would the card say ... "I hope your holiday is a real gas?"
Best,
Marty

 

LOL Mikee... I don't need the boob spray so don't put it under my tree but I will meet you under the mistletoe! LOL
XX

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails