Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Fly Be Free

I think I will be turning Facebook girl loose today. She's too much of a candy wrapper for me. The more we talk the more the differences pop up. I'm happy just to joke around on Facebook. The major difference between us is where our happiness comes from. She's looking for it out there someplace and I'm looking for it inside. Anyway she suggested Starbucks again today which will be rough for me since I need some change to build on. However I'm suppose to be bringing a feather duster and she's bringing the handcuffs so we'll see what happens.

Tech girl at the last moment RSVP'd to come to movie night and see Body of Lies with the singles. It was a little awkward, but I knew I would be okay. She was cool and I'm not quite sure why she came. The funny thing is that she'll be staying at the Photographer's place tonight after another group's party. Now that's going to be interesting.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

WHAT ??? A feather duster and handcuffs ? did you say that just to see if we were paying attention ? :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails