Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Neptune Festival

I was planning on parking a fair bit away from the festival and biking in to save money and time. However it poured just before I was going to leave and decided against it. It all worked out since both of the lots I usually use were full and I found a free spot on the street and then just walked in.
Turn out was low for the event, but we still had fun. The weather cooperated for the rest of the day which was nice. The northeaster did it's damage on the sand sculpture contest. While they were still spectacular they were smaller than normal.
As always there were plenty of arts and crafts to be seen. They didn't disappoint as usual. I didn't see anything I really wanted, but I did see some things that would be cool to get the Planner.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails