Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Well I Finally Did It

I hired a massage therapist today. Not quite sure how I feel about it. When I originally wanted someone to rent it I was looking for a strong driven person. However that didn't pan out so I figured I would be getting an employee. No offense to anyone I figured I would be getting a drone. So when Relax walked through the door today I was a bit thrown. She's very driven and doing her thing, but wanted to be an employee. We haggled price a bit, and I came down $5 and she'll do her laundry and bring supplies. If she can bring in her clients that will be nice. So we'll try it out for 1-2 months and she how it goes. Relax does have a lot of experience and does a lot so her price is a little high and I don't know how that is going to pan out. She states that people are paying already so we'll see.
It worked out very well. The Planner and I have the same year car so when her engine light went on 2 weeks ago she went and bought a scanner for it. This worked out well when my light came on last week. Armed with the code it was interesting to search the web for the information to fix it. Times have changed I see.

Happy to say Eric had a fun first day in 4th grade. We didn't get a chance to talk, but he left me a message which was good.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

YEAH for a good first day of school, and messages! :)

And, what the heck are all these ads doing now, within your posts even. Sigh.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails