Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Help a Guy Out

I know it might be a surprise, but guys like sex. Yes I know your heart just stopped with that earth shattering news. So anyway while reading the news this morning they had several medical reasons for guys to have lots of sex. I share them with you since I all know you care about the guys in your life.

Shag your guy's ticker into shape. According to a study at Queens University in Belfast, men who have sex three or more times a week can cut their risk of heart attack in half. Also according to that same study, regular romps will also halve your man's chances of suffering a stroke.

Give your guy a helping hand. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, the more he ejaculates, the less likely he is to develop prostate cancer.

Kick colds to the curb. Researchers at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania found that having sex once or twice a week boosts the immune system by 30 percent.

No pain, all gain. Right after your big O, you'll be practically swimming in oxytocin (we're talking a seriously intense surge). The overload releases endorphins, which help alleviate pain from arthritis and -- hallelujah! -- menstrual cramps. (something for you ladies)
So ladies please help a guy out.

4 people had cathartic therapy:

These reasons are soooo much better than " I'll get sick if I don't." =)

 

Tina. ( yes, that last comment was mine. )

 

OK I can tell you that the cramp thing is not, I REPEAT, NOT a myth!!

~calls PhxMan, to schedule sex~

so is once a day good enough? Do you think I should call in my girls or would that be too many? hehehehehe
*wink*
great post!

 

First you have to have someone to have sex with... *wink wink*, I do not think yourself would count for all the right reasons medically, or does it? I do not have a prostate.. what's a girl gonna do?

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails